Harbor Lighting and Boat Parade/Hyannis Village Christmas & Much MORE!!!
12/03/11: 9-10 am, Breakfast with Santa at The British Beer Company; 11 am -3 pm, Main Street village stroll with music and holiday activities; 4-7 pm, the Harbor Parade on Ocean Street Docks. More information: 508-775-2201 or www.hyannis.com
Friday, December 2 to Sunday, December 4
The 6th Annual Spectacle of Trees will be held on December 1-4,
as well the 9th and 10th, at the JFK Hyannis Museum on Main St. in Hyannis.
Spectacle of Trees Hours: Friday, Dec. 2, 10am-8pm; Saturday, Dec. 3 (Hyannis Stroll); 10am-8pm Sunday; Dec. 4, noon-4pm; Friday, Dec. 9, noon-8pm; Saturday, Dec. 10, 10am- 7:40pm winners announced!
For more information go to www.thelastgasp.com
Saturday, December 3
Breakfast with Santa 9 & 10:30 AM.
Hyannis Christmas Stroll, Main Street Hyannis all day followed by a
harbor lighting at 4:00 pm, Aselton Park Hyannis.
See www.hyannismainstreet.com for all the details or call 508-775-2201.
Want to see ALL Cape Cod Holiday events? Click here
Barnstable Listing AlertsBarnstable, MA - $309,000
40 Asa Meigs Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:220 minutes agoBarnstable, MA - $299,900
163 Guildford Rd - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/127 minutes agoBarnstable, MA - $675,000
49 John Maki Road - Commercial - Year Built:2000 - Acres:1.0131 minutes agoBarnstable, MA - $2,150,000
29 Hathaway Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/11 hour agoBarnstable, MA - $499,000
138 South Main St - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/11 hour ago
Yarmouth ListingsYarmouth, MA - $175,000
165 South St - Land - Acres:0.711 hour agoYarmouth, MA - $175,000
165 South St - Land - Acres:1.172 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $264,000
21 Roberta Dr - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/13 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $2,499,000
45 Seth Ln - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:43 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $2,499,000
45 Seth Lane - Single-Family - Cape, Other - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:43 hours ago
Mashpee ListingsMashpee, MA - $550,000
21 Bayview Rd - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/11 hour agoMashpee, MA - $260,000
3 Tracy Lane - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:22 hours agoMashpee, MA - $260,000
3 S Tracy Ln - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:23 hours agoMashpee, MA - $275,000
63 Waterway - Land - Acres:0.333 hours agoMashpee, MA - $399,000
22 Glenneagle Dr - Single-Family - Ranch, Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:34 hours ago
“Like” us on Facebook
- Another UNDER CONTRACT in Schooner Village
- Great house – great yard – convenient location in Bourne
- Hyannis Harbor – Main Street – Location!
- Seed or Sod? What is Best for Your Lawn?
- Pros & Cons of Credit Unions for Equity Loans
- 2,000 sq ft – Beach Location!
- What a deal – One Owner sparkling Ranch
- Pristine Centerville Ranch – Just reduced $319,900!
- Just reduced – Walk to Golf – $229,000!
- JUST LISTED in Yarmouth – Cape Escape!
- Just reduced in Dennis – $205,000!
- Wequaquet Lake Area!
- SOLD – In Yarmouth
- Breathe Life Into Your Basement
- Gas Fireplace Inserts: Pros and Cons
- Waterfront on ‘Follin’s Pond’
- Open house on 4/6/2014 at 40 Settlers Ln
- Just Reduced – Open house on 4/6/2014 at 98 Cypress Point, Cummaquid
- Open house on 4/5/2014 at 40 Settlers Lane – NEW HOMES!
- Open house on 4/5/2014 at 55 Elliott Rd, Centerville
- Vibrio control workshops slated for dealers, growers April 22, 2014Four vibrio control workshops are scheduled in southeastern Massachusetts to help oyster growers and shellfish dealers comply with the 2014 Vibrio Control Plan, in cooperation with state agriculture, fisheries and health officials. […]
- Cape Commerce April 19, 2014The salon is owned and will be operated by Falmouth resident Joe Tran, who ran two nail salons in California before moving to Massachusetts. […]
- From The Villages 4-18-14 April 18, 2014"TREASURE" HUNT Town Councilor Phil Wallace and Stacey Sexton, an AmeriCorps Vista member working in the college service learning program at Cape Cod Community College, pose along Route 6A with one of several bags of trash they collected April 12 during the West Barnstable Civic Association's spring clean-up. […]
- EVENTS 4-18-14 April 18, 2014April 18 : Listen to the distinctive sound of the hammered dulcimer played by Kathy Spirtes, 10 a.m. to noon. […]
- Vibrio control workshops slated for dealers, growers April 22, 2014