Harbor Lighting and Boat Parade/Hyannis Village Christmas & Much MORE!!!
12/03/11: 9-10 am, Breakfast with Santa at The British Beer Company; 11 am -3 pm, Main Street village stroll with music and holiday activities; 4-7 pm, the Harbor Parade on Ocean Street Docks. More information: 508-775-2201 or www.hyannis.com
Friday, December 2 to Sunday, December 4
The 6th Annual Spectacle of Trees will be held on December 1-4,
as well the 9th and 10th, at the JFK Hyannis Museum on Main St. in Hyannis.
Spectacle of Trees Hours: Friday, Dec. 2, 10am-8pm; Saturday, Dec. 3 (Hyannis Stroll); 10am-8pm Sunday; Dec. 4, noon-4pm; Friday, Dec. 9, noon-8pm; Saturday, Dec. 10, 10am- 7:40pm winners announced!
For more information go to www.thelastgasp.com
Saturday, December 3
Breakfast with Santa 9 & 10:30 AM.
Hyannis Christmas Stroll, Main Street Hyannis all day followed by a
harbor lighting at 4:00 pm, Aselton Park Hyannis.
See www.hyannismainstreet.com for all the details or call 508-775-2201.
Want to see ALL Cape Cod Holiday events? Click here
Barnstable Listing AlertsBarnstable, MA - $389,900
54 Hemeon Way - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:227 minutes agoBarnstable, MA - $399,900
36 Owens Street - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:21 hour agoBarnstable, MA - $349,900
74 Sheryles Way - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:22 hours agoBarnstable, MA - $419,900
8 Truman Ln - Single-Family - Ranch, Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:22 hours agoBarnstable, MA - $459,000
39 Bayberry Lane - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/13 hours ago
Yarmouth ListingsYarmouth, MA - $125,000
844 Route 28 - Single-Family - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:115 minutes agoYarmouth, MA - $217,500
12 Violet Glen Rd - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:12 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $169,900
83 Old Main St - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:14 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $349,900
421 Route 6a - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:116 hours agoYarmouth, MA - $158,300
121 Camp St - Condo - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:217 hours ago
Mashpee ListingsMashpee, MA - $599,000
9 Great Field Lndg - Land - Acres:0.7550 minutes agoMashpee, MA - $489,000
18 Half Hitch Lane - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:32 hours agoMashpee, MA - $699,000
53 Amy Brown Rd - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:32 hours agoMashpee, MA - $489,000
18 Half Hitch Ln - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:34 hours agoMashpee, MA - $269,000
70 Quinaquisset - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:25 hours ago
“Like” us on Facebook
- Open houses today!
- Open house today @ 157 Settlers Ln in Hyannis from 2-4pm
- Open house today 10-12 at 26 Thoreau Dr in Centerville
- Open house today, 9-11am @ 121 Sixth Avenue in West Hyannisport
- Another Dennis home SOLD by the Team!
- 102 Suomi Rd is now new to the market!
- Control The Mold
- Southside FIVE Bedroom now only $289,000!
- Open Houses today in Barnstable & Sandwich!
- This Sundays Open Houses
- Open Houses for Today in Hyannis, Barnstable & Centerville!
- Open Houses for 7/19/2014
- 26 Thoreau Dr in Centerville is now new to the market!
- Swimming Pool; Added Value or Not
- West Hyannisport – Walk to Beach!
- The “Belmont” at Settler’s Landing – JUST SOLD!
- What to Ask About Online Advertising?
- Another Property Sold in Barnstable, MA
- Under Contract in Centerville
- How to Shop for a Mortgage
- From The Villages 7-25-14 July 25, 2014PATRONS OF PONDS MEET At a residence on the banks of Mill Pond, the Indian Ponds Association held its annual meeting July 13. The guest speaker was Tom Flannery, aquatic ecologist with the state Department of Conservation and Recreation Lakes and Ponds Program.
- Hope comes from an open heart July 25, 2014We can't be grouchy all the time. It's not good for us and, besides, wonderful things are happening right under our noses.
- Parking policy lacks teeth July 19, 2014THINKING CAP? The wraps will come off the new parking payment machine at the Ocean Street lot in Hyannis July 30. There will be what might be called perpetual enforcement: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- New arrangement for affordable housing providers, seekers July 19, 2014The county's Regional Ready Renters program, which had helped fill vacancies in affordable housing in Barnstable, Dennis, and Yarmouth, ended June 30. Landlords are now responsible for filling their own vacancies.
- From The Villages 7-25-14 July 25, 2014